We had to come up with a problem and create a software solution. I did not want to make another database driven programme so I went with making a game.
Sadly in the 6 odd months we had to come up with a problem, design a solution, develop and test I didn’t have enough time to put in everything I want into the game so I put this out as a “demo”.
Because this was course work I have a whole load of documents to go with the game. I am willing to share these documents to show how I designed/developed the game.
For source code please look at Development_v1. This also covers the thought process behind programming some of the game.